Lee Alfred Carriere, age 48 of Prince Albert, SK, passed away Sunday, March 18, 2018
from a heart attack. Lee was born July 26, 1969 in Prince Albert to the late Fred & Fern Carriere. He was married July 19, 1997, Prince Albert, to Ev Carriere. Lee’s employment included trucking and installing alarm systems. His hobbies/interests were woodworking, hockey, football, golf, fishing, camping, cooking, spending time with family and friends. Lee had an incredible heart and was always up for a good time. He always tried to ensure those around him were enjoying themselves. He worked hard, played hard and loved hard.
o Survived by
• Spouse: Ev Carriere
• Parents: Emily Bissky (adoptive), Victor (father in law) and Marj Jerome (mother in law)
• Siblings: Beth (sister in law) (Lance – brother in law) Noble, Laverne (Dave) Bissky, Stephanie Bissky, Teresa (Greg) Smith, Boris (Shannon) Bissky and many, many chosen siblings
• Nieces/nephews: Luke Noble and numerous other nieces and nephews.
• Godsons: Geoffrey and Matthew Labossiere, Leo Franson
• And numerous cousins and other loved ones
• Pets: Brutus and Ash
o Predeceased by
• Parents: Fred and Fern Carriere (bio), Stan Bissky (adopted)
• Pets: Numerous dogs and cats over the years. Lee always loved animals.
o Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 2:00 pm at Gray's Funeral Chapel
o Officiant: Dennis Serfas
o Honorary pallbearers: Everyone who loved him.